Massif Central between Clermont Ferrand and the Aubrac.
Compostella walk Puy en Velay - Espalion
Walking on the Aubrac
6 - 9 days
pictures, description and general tourist information on
This magical part south
of the Auvergne every hiker will like. Unguided with good marked trails
or guided for some or all of the the days of your package you will discover
more of its mystic caracter. Fantastic views, the Compostella trail hikers
know for years now.
All or some of the stages can be done without a guide. Your tour will be
customized as you wish.
- Hiking and walking with Baggage transfer.
- Tailored and standard tours.
- Small typical country inns with character
- Family run hotels.
- Rooms with shower and bathroom en
- Some hotels with a pool.
- The excellent service of a local
- Flexible: Choice of hotel-accommodation,
length and level of trip.
- Accomodation: budget, standard, plus,
superior or luxury packages.
- Last minute bookings: Leaving within
- E-booking rates and discount for
parties of 3 and more.
- All walks are in mobile range for
phone most of the time.
La Ligne Verte is an owner operated, local
touroperator for walking holidays. We're based in Parc Naturel Régional
des Grands Causses. All year we are on the spot here halfway the
Auvergne and Midi-Pyrénées region
to ensure outstanding service for our inn to inn holiday tours in sunny
South of France.
10 Walks in the Parc Naturel des Grands
Causses in the departments Aveyron, Lozère, Gard and Tarn in South of France
with stays in family run hotels. and occasionally in luxury Chambres d'hotes.
La Ligne Verte BV
1075 GR Amsterdam, Netherlands
Phone: +31 636 331 294
La Ligne Verte is registered at the
Chamber of Commerce of Amsterdam, Netherlands (registration number